Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Sandusky
I know the Tigers and the Lions are Detroit. I know the Bears are in Chicago. I also know the reverential, salivating and fanatical devotion a good number of Americans--mostly men, but women too-pay to college football. I also know that if I was not a mother (and the mother of a son), I would not be so emotional about this horrendous story as I feel today. Sandusky himself deserves no words and will die in prison --quickly--I am sure of that. I think now and even pray for the helpless victims, most if not all, who came from financially struggling families (which can in of itself lead to low self-esteem) because they, statistically speaking, will never heal from this cruelty, this vile and devouring attack on their humanity. One boy was quoting as saying "you just don't say no" to this abuser who attacked boys in the Penn State football locker room shower. This is deep-seated fear and intimidation a human being, let alone a developing child, should not have to endure. But get this, it went on for 15 f****** years! Who, besides Sandusky, is bereft of a moral compass? The whole f****** program. Who earned money as a president, head coach (Paterno), administrator while boys were being ra***? They shouldn't get sh**. Pay every dime of your salary back from the moment paperwork acknowledges that you KNEW boys were being destroyed. What mother can sleep at night knowing her child endured the humiliation and torture of a person/people lauded for "helping the disadvantaged?" Make these assholes feel disadvantaged by taking away every dime they earned while this monster was on the loose. God bless them all, but God needs to make them all broke. Because one thing I bet they all really love (besides fame) is money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment